Frequently Asked Questions
Who We Are?
Online Quran Academy is a worldwide Islamic Academy. Its purpose is to provide online quranic education to the people. This Project was started keeping the people in view who can’t learn the Holy Quran due to a lack of resources.
How can I register..?
Fill out the form to Register yourself or Call us. We will contact you soon via E-mail or phone InshaAllah. Our Email responding team is online for 24 hours a day. They will contact you soon as they will receive your Registration Form. They will also guide you to install the relevant software. After you are registered a free trial of 4 classes will be given. It will be up to you to settle on our services or not. We will be happy with your free Trial.
Can Quran read online?
Reading the Quran on PCs, laptops and therefore the internet is additionally allowed. But ultimately, reading from the actual holy book and memorizing it is the most favored method.
Why is tajweed important?
The purpose of the science of Tajweed, in essence, is to form the reciters proficients in reciting the Holy Qur’an, observing the right pronunciation of each letter with the rulings and characteristics which apply to it, without any exaggeration or deficiency
How is the teaching staff..?
We have tried our greatest to pick the foremost qualified teachers for this holy task. We train each of our teachers for at least one month. we also, provide relevant Islamic knowledge to their students. Fully Trusted People are selected for this duty
What you will need..?
You will require the following things for online classes
- A computer system/laptop.
- A Broadband internet connection DSL/Cable.
- A Microphone and Speakers.
- Conversational software. ( We will guide you )
How do I recite the Holy Quran?
- Learn Tajweed rules. Tajweed is an Arabic word meaning ‘proficiency’ or ‘doing something well’. …
- Take each rule one at a time. …
- Pay attention to what you are reciting. …
- Do not be afraid of mistakes. …
- Start from short chapters. …
- Take time out. …
- Listen to famous reciters. …
- Learn the meaning
What is Tajweed in Islam?
Good intentions for the recitation of the Holy Quran
1. I will learn the Holy Quran with the intention of gaining the pleasure of
Allah and reward.
2. I will respect the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran.
3. Obeying the Quranic commandment, I will touch the Madanī Qāidaĥ and
verses of the Holy Quran with Wuḍū.
4. I will kiss the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran with the intention of
showing respect and honour.
5. I will make a routine of reciting it at home also.
6. For the pleasure of Allah , I will always recite it slowly with correct
pronunciation of letters.
7. I will donate the reward of recitation of the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran
to my kind Murshid, teachers, parents and the entire Ummaĥ of the Beloved
8. I will obey the commandments of the Holy Quran throughout my life.
9. I will not put unnecessary marks on the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran.
10. I will take care that the pages of the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran will
neither tear nor come off the binding.
11. I will keep the Madanī Qāidaĥ and the Holy Quran in a cover to protect them from
12. (Acting upon the Sunnaĥ of keeping the gaze down) I will avoid looking here
and there while reciting the Holy Quran,